New or old interior

Billy Billy

I like my 2015 DJ interior but I got to be honest, I think the 07-10 had a nice interior too , it was one of the better interior before fiat got into the mix. Only thing I dislike about the 07-10 are the interior green odo lights . I like that the 07-10 interior door panels had that chrome stripe on them ! I wish mine had that ..I think no matter which generation DJ you have, you all still have a nice interior !

I have a 2009 SE. The instrument cluster looks Plymouth Horizon and the seat bottoms could use more padding but the rest is okay. It's durable.

That's strange , I was thinking the same thing , the insides reminds me a lot of my old Plymouth tourismo . Same color too so it's kind of comfy

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree. The 1st gen Journey's had a boring interior that was reminiscent of earlier and simpler Chrysler vehicles. As a younger adult that really doesn't appeal to me. I love the 2nd gen interior though, especially the two tone black/beige one. Now they just need to make the exterior look as nice as the interior. ;)