2012 Journey Sxt Electronic Stability Control

Took my vehicle to a dealership to have lifters repaired. Afterwards my esc light will come on by itself and stay on. The only way to turn it off is by switching off the vehicle. Touching the esc control doesn't help to do anything. This is getting crazy. It comes on when you least expect it. I can't figure out if something happened to it during repair or not. I don't want to make this a money pit!!

Not that I ever expect to see a reply or update on this thread (so many one post wonders lately), but I would take it back to the dealer. If it was happening when I picked up the vehicle I personally would have went right back inside and said fix this. Not sure why you waited...

• Official Dodge Support

As suggested above, I would recommend bringing your vehicle back to the dealership. I would definitely also mention that this concern just popped up after the vehicle was previously in for service, as it may simply be something they forgot to do and be a quick fix.