New memeber and first time dodge owner.

Medabum

Good evening,

My wife and I just purchased a brand new 2015 fwd v6 crossroad a few days ago. I just wanted to say hello and that I hope to be an active member of this forum.

We were able to take this vehicle for an extended test drive as my brother in law works for a local dealership and we were hooked on the second day. It's surprising I don't see more of these around.

Our crossroad package has a back up camera on the 8" display,remote start and heated seats and steering wheel. These fluff options were quite difficult to find on a fwd version. I had been driving my wife's first car that she bought in 2000 for 5800 bucks as my everyday commuter (yes the zx2 next to the journey) so even a.c. is amazing.

I look forward to meeting, learning, and discussing....

post-11460-0-88229400-1434338802_thumb.j

Dhh3,

Upstate (lake George, saratoga area) where in NY are you from?

How did those new brakes and rotors treat you? I only have 300 miles on my crossroad but I've noticed quite a bit of feedback on the brake petal. I know others have mentioned this and I'm not to concerned as I had the same feeling in our last new car. (2009 sx4)

I expect to feel the abs while backing out of the driveway or upon the first stop or two, but I get the same feedback quite often during each commute.

Again not to worried as of yet, just something I noticed out of the box.

Thank you to all who said hello