oil consumption

I have a 2010 journey and it has 51000 miles on it. For some reason using 10w30 full synthetic oil, I am loosing about 2 quarts after every oil change and No leaks are found anywhere. It is like the engine is eating oil. Has anybody else had this problem?

Please let me know

If he's got a 3.5l engine (which the 2010 was the last year that was available), it uses 10w-30. It's an underbored version of the 4.0l of the same time frame. Chrysler eliminated the 3.3/3.8 and 3.5/4.0 when they released the 3.6l Pentastar in 2011.

Check the bottom of your engine oil pan - is it wet with oil? How about the valve cover seals? Head gasket? How does your oil look (frothy/milky?) Is there oil in your coolant?

If you are under the powertrain warranty (mileage is good, it depends on the in-service date, and with a 2010, you're pushing it). Call Dodge customer service and give them your VIN to check warranty status. If you are under warranty, you can take it to a dealer and have them check for leaks. At 1 quart/2,500 miles, they probably won't do any significant work (my experience with a 3.8l engine was the cutoff being at 1qt/1,000 miles). If you are out of warranty, the places for oil consumption I would look (besides the obvious exterior leaking seals) would be a leak down test and a coolant pressure test. If both of those pass, and your PCV valve is ok (just replace it, it's not much more than $10), then it's probably valve seals (parts are cheap, labor is not). If the leak down test fails, it's piston rings (have fun with that). If a coolant pressure test fails, you have a leaking head (and you will also have milky/frothy oil). In that case, get a new engine.

*I am not a mechanic. I only put out that which I have experienced. Take all of this with a grain of salt.