Happy as a pig in slop... after one whole day!!

Blount35121

After studying up and studying up and asking a lot of questions on here... and getting an incredible deal ($33,544 sticker down to $26,200)... my wife and I took possession of our brand new black 2015 Journey R/T yesterday. Leaving the dealer was stop and go through a downtown area being repaved, so it was rutted and potholed; then a short jaunt down a four lane state highway, and finally most of the way home on the interstate, so I got a good mix of roads right of the bat.

Today was grocery shopping at Walmart, so we got the feel for how to pack the back.

I couldn't be happier. I've never had nav, bluetooth phone, etc., in a vehicle, so the toys are especially fun right now. The bottom line is that it runs and handles better than I could have thought. I was on a very windy, twisty road today and it just ate it up (for the type of vehicle it is).

Count me satisfied... but ask me again in 6 months!!

Paul

Well Paul, I have mine for a little over 6 months. I bought it at the end of June, and I still feel the same as you do right now. Maybe even more so. My only complaint so far are the new 9" radios. the 30 gig MyGigs had it all over these radios, albeit a smaller screen; but, 6 months and I'm still learning.

Out the door was $27,991.05, and I'm dang tickled with that for an R/T! Man has this thing got all the bells and whistles... no rear video, but not needed since it's just me and the wife, and a couple of the electonic doodads for the entertainment/nav system. I really wanted AWD, but I'm satisfied with what I got. I just wish it had the wheels from the Crossroad... anyone want to trade???

• 3 months later...

Today was grocery shopping at Walmart, so we got the feel for how to pack the back.

Oh BOY, do I know the name of THIS tune!! That's the most difficult thing I have to get used to... I've been a "mini-van guy" for the last 20 years and have become used to the extra room available in the mini-van. Huge difference with the DJ, but nothing that I won't get used to eventually. It's just more challenging. :)

Had mine for a little over a month, and so far, so good. One minor bobble that was take care of at the Dealership and we're good to go.