All Cleaned Up

jkeaton

The snow mounds on either side of my driveway are more than halfway up my Journey. My Journey left Mexico in a black color, and Michigan has repainted it white/brown/gray/nasty.

.... not especially interested in hearing about "nice days" hundreds of miles away while my back and ab muscles scream. I really need a snow blower...

Snow = white rain? New to me. Must be a lake effect thing.

It's when it is raining, but beginning to turn to snow. The air in the clouds is below freezing, but the air below the clouds is above freezing. It happens when Mother Nature is trying to get her s**t together.

BTW, you should see the color of the cars around here when they start mixing beet juice with the salt!

• 1 month later...

Washed the Journey yesterday before the weather turned nasty. This morning while it's bloody snowing outside (we're sending this on to Lobitz) I put the heat on in the garage and have waxed the entire beast, under the hood and door jambs too. Glad it will be a lot warmer next week.

H.P.

Washed the Journey yesterday before the weather turned nasty. This morning while it's bloody snowing outside (we're sending this on to Lobitz) I put the heat on in the garage and have waxed the entire beast, under the hood and door jambs too. Glad it will be a lot warmer next week.

H.P.

Gonna be rain when it hits us. Thanks for thinking about me though!