Subwoofer information, is it there ?

Be fore I purchased our 2012 DJ a friend at Chrysler with access looked up the info on it for me. He noted the transmission test results etc...Also that there was an issue with the subwoofer that was fixed. As I approach the 3 year warranty mark I honestly can say I hear nothing from it. Is there a site I can use to look at info using my VIN # ? The dealer when purchasing noted no subwoofer in package but I never really cared at that point.Just curious now.

Edited by probak118

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html?screenName=newVehicle&country=us&emailUrl=goToEmailForm%2528%2527R%2527%2529

Go to this site - goto left side "equipment listing"

new screen enter your VIN and hit "search" it will give you the list of installed

equipment on that vin when it was originally built.

bibtsr,

Thanks, that was great, exactly what I was hoping for; nice site. Unfortunately. no sub-woofer listed as being installed. "Obvious"... , well not if it did not work from the day of purchase. As mentioned in other topics, answers why bass is pretty weak now.

Since I am keeping our DJ outside now, time to find that engine block heater I never knew it had and use it this Winter. Thanks to all for providing comments / feedback.