2014 journey cvp remote start.

if you have to ask you might need a mech to install. not being smart about just saying,,,,,

I have an old jeep ive spent countless hrs fixing up, I've completly removed the interior once already I think I can handle this. I was looking for instal instructions so I could start studying.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I have the remote start and read the instructions that came with it I have a question regarding install,

once I replace the RFHub with the kits my car wont run with out the fobs programmed?

One more the instructions say XBM sales code must be added before the RFHub is replaced thats seperate from the fobs bieng programmed?

Edited by xcaliber81

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So lately im noticing that if I step on the brake it wont turn the car off while the remote start is active is that normal? Seems to me steping on the brake should shut it down right?

it should shut it down if the fob is not in the car. if the fob is IN the car it should stay running... Mine is not the factory starter, but stepping on the brake with the fob in the car locks the doors on mine. with it outside the vehicle it will shut down.