20" Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Replicas

DJSXT14

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-For-Chrysler/20-Fits-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-Wheels-Matte-Black-Machd-Face-20x8-5-SET#.U35zFPldXTo

Came across these during my hunt for aftermarket/replacements for my '13 Journey. Was initially gonna go with the OEM "spider" 19'ers, but i may have to SCRATCH THAT.

CHECK OUT THESE!

AND FOR THAT PRICE?!

I know they're replicas, but they still look boss. I've got my eye on the silver/black mix, looks sweet IMO. Jeep/Journey share the same bolt pattern, and its a verified fit (even says on the site). The wheel is definitely thicker, 8.5 diameter, do you think it will stick out noticeably??

But, 20's for $736, i think these puppies have my name on them. Cant wait to get em for pics.

But, before I do, WILL THEY STICK OUT?

LOL, Thanks guys!

post-8929-0-22079500-1400814729_thumb.jp

I don't think they will stick out. The OEM wheels already have a good tuck, so if anything, these wheels will make it more flush with the body, but shouldn't stick out at all. The offset is 42, so very close to the stock offset of 40. That means the extra 1.5" width will be evenly distributed in either side of the center line. So the rim will stick in 3/4" and stick out 3/4". This MAY cause rubbing on the inside depending on which tires you go with.

After much debate, decided to go with these, price was TOO good to pass up. Cant wait to get em on.

Heres a pic of them on a new Jeep; the tires pictured here are 265, ill be putting on 235 or 245's.

8h5d.jpg

Edited by DJSXT14

Whether or not they stick out will depend on the offset and backspacing. Based on the pic, I would say that it won't stick out much if at all, most of the extra width should be behind the hub mount...

Edited by Lobitz68

• 10 months later...

I put P255/50R19's on my stock Crossroad wheels, and I can not get my index fingernail in between the tire and the bottom plate for the front strut. Your wheels will begin to close up this space, so be careful what size tire you choose.

I just realized he posted this almost a year ago!

Edited by dhh3

• 4 weeks later...
AND FOR THAT PRICE?!

You get what you pay for. No doubt made in China at the lowest possible cost. I'd NEVER trust cheap "replica" wheels on my vehicle. And anyone considering buying them may want to do a little research on the company selling them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...