No love for DJ in Victoria, BC?

Isaiah6113

Greetings all,

Just returned home from visiting family in Victoria, BC, Canada. Was there for nine days and did lots of driving around.

Only saw 5 Journeys, which includes a Fiat Freemont.

For Canada's best selling crossover this is a startling result!

What gives? We need to beat the drum in Victoria . . . For every Journey I must have seen five Honda Elements.

There's a plethora of Jouneys in Oshawa, ON where I live, everywhere you look! Some stock, some black-topped, some spankin'!

What about your home town?

Matthew

Edited by Isaiah6113

Hi Matt,

There's a ton here in Windsor, but I was in Winnipeg visiting family earlier this year and didn't see many. A lot of Canadian members on here though. Maybe the B.C.members are spending so much time reading the forum posts they don't have time to drive LOL!

There is a fair amount outside Atlanta, Ga. where I live. But I do notice more these days than ever before.

I also think the new Cherokee is going to take a bite out of Journey sales in North America set a new Jeep sales record for one month

I agree, Jeeps are very popular in my area. I have already seen a few on the road and every local dealer has them showcased out front. I got a good look at one up close while at the dealership the other day and it was surprisingly really nice. I could see myself driving one but I would hate to be a guinea pig for the 9 speed transmission. If Chrysler gets it right though, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in our beloved Journeys in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest i never knew of the Journey until my salesman brought one out to show me. My first impression was what car is that? lol Since buying my car i probably have only seen 2 on the road and my coworker just told me he has one. I don't know why theyre not as popular around here. Theres a lot of car meets in my area, once i get my Journey the way i want it to look I'll start taking her out to some meets and show off our world lol.