Esp, Heated Seats, and Power Inverter buttons not working

Justin Blaufuss

always check your fuses first and carefully look it real good , as i just was working on my daughters van and checked the fuse real quick looked good then spent 1hr fooling around with the outlet, checked the fuse box again real quick yes it looked good spent alot of time messing around with the problem and decided to pull the fuse and it was slightly burned in half on the side of the fuse not the top where it normally burns thur.... also be carefull to put the fuse back in correctly one time my son pulled a fuse and put it back and the car ran like shit, i checked it all out couldnt fig out what was wrong so had a mech. check it out and after a 250.00 bill for compleate tuneup new wires and a few other little things it ended being when my son put the fuse back in 1 of 2 flat blades got put in the slot and the other one missed the slot and wasnt making connection so the fuel injectors were malfuntioing took the mech a long time to find this. so be real carefull when removing AND replacing your fuses

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...