dodge journey

ontguns

I everyone i would like to take the time to warn you not to buy a journey .i had mine only 5months and the brakes failed calibers pads,rotors and brackets all garbage. ac dont cool the car, radio problems,will not t start in cold or warm sometimes. struts replaced in the rear with only 26,000 km. Now the fronts are clunking as well, steering wheel shakes at 80,100 km,hr gas rated 36-38 MPH only getting 23-26 and dont have lead foot. power window problems car powers out while trying to pass another car . i would rat this car as a death trap on wheels and a way to go bankrupt after warranty as run out.cheers

Edited by ontguns

Umm...yeah...

I hate my Journey so much that I washed it in the rain...then as soon as the rain stopped, I toweled it off and waxed it, vacuumed it, and polished the wheels. I wanted to make it look as good as possible for the scrap yard. :)

P.P.S I LOVE MY JOURNEY!

HAHA Gas rated 36-38 mph and only getting 23-26? What are you smoking? I assume hes talking maybe mileage, but still dont know where is came up with that alleged info. Ahhh well cant please every one. I wonder what he would say about a free lunch? ;)

In Canada the Pentastar is rated at 36 mpg (imperial gallons) highway.

Another thing to note is his location - Sioux Lookout - to the uninformed

this is northern Ontario location and when I was stationed there with RCAF

(airforce) in the mid 1960s the only highway remotely close was the TransCanada.

Maybe he bought a pre siesta built DJ.

• 4 months later...

well perhaps all of us didn't have the money you had to go to school, or was taken out of school to go to work to help feed the rest of us, after our mother and father left us with our poor grandparents. The post was not about how good someone could spell it was about problems with the journey.

Better luck with your next car. Come to a Dodge Journey enthusiast forum, post a thread like this and what did you expect? Sympathy? I love my DJ so much I just bought another one. This thread is finished.

Edited by jkeaton