Hi! From DodgeCACares

DodgeCACares

• Official Dodge Support

Hello Canadian Forum members!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself; my name is DennyB of the Top Care Group of Dodge Canada.

I'm here to assist you with any questions or concerns your may have with your Journeys so feel free to PM me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome! DodgeCares (Chris B) has been very helpful here so I look forward to your participation and help as well.

Ditto.......As drb227 mentioned, Welcome, with both you and Chris here I would imagine most of our questions and concerns will be answered.

Terry

141743334.jpg

Edited by Windancer

I think I can feel where lebowski is going with his comments. I'd feel left out too if fiat folks got everything while I was frustrated with some aspects of my Dodge vehicle. Not sure if Dodge/Chrysler support the freemont or if lebowski is left without the help of anyone to deal with fiat. Certainly I now have a better appreciation for his frustrations with the radio/uconnect in his freemont. I think I feel more realism in lebowski's comments than negativity. Besides, if there were only happy touchy feely posts, Dodge Chrysler Fiat would never do anything to solve anyone's issues.

Peace.

It is nice to see a Dodge rep on here, although I'm not in Canada, I am sure you can help get in contact if any issues come up. I was told the 2012 Journey has the brake issue fixed, so I sure hope it does. I tried one in 2010 and it was the biggest POS I have ever owned. Price was right, and was told brakes were fixed, so here I am again.

I think I can feel where lebowski is going with his comments. I'd feel left out too if fiat folks got everything while I was frustrated with some aspects of my Dodge vehicle. Not sure if Dodge/Chrysler support the freemont or if lebowski is left without the help of anyone to deal with fiat. Certainly I now have a better appreciation for his frustrations with the radio/uconnect in his freemont. I think I feel more realism in lebowski's comments than negativity. Besides, if there were only happy touchy feely posts, Dodge Chrysler Fiat would never do anything to solve anyone's issues.

Peace.

I totally agree with your comments about where lebowski is coming from with his frustations of getting some kind of support from Fiat. We are lucky in this forum to have Dodgecares and DodgeCAcares, to assist us. If I was to have lebowskis problems and got no support, I would be very frustrated also.

Cheers

DoubleO7

Thank you redtomatoman and doubleO7, I think most of the problems are due to the hurried Chrysler/Fiat integration: everything except the engine (which is Fiat and, crossing fingers, I had no problem with it) has been designed by Chrysler, and I can understand that the Fiat network had some teething problems with what was an alien technology to them.

OTOH I think they've had plenty of time now to familiarise themselves with Chrysler's technology and it pisses me off seeing that these problems are known and have been apparently solved your side of the pond[*].

I don't know if it's Chrysler that's not pushing the updates overseas or if it's Fiat that's dragging its feet, but I do know that I'm the one that's waiting (and I'm not alone).

At times, even a "yes, we know those problems and we're working on them" would be enough, instead of "oh, we're sorry but we can't do nothing".

So, yes, someone like DodgeCares or DodgeCACares would be welcome.

[*] I'm referring to the radio and the mp3 player, I know there's no cure for the insane delay of the automatic lights and the recirculation not working with the airflow directed at the feet.