performance

2late4u

well ive had my 2011 mainstreet with the 3.6 pentastar engine for almost a year now with about 19000 miles on it. great car so far ,great mpg on the highway. Have never pushed the car i uasually dont speed or drive too aggressive, but i got a call that my daughter had passed out at the dr. office and was taken to the emg.hospital. So i take off for the 20 minute drive to get there and still trying to be safe and not drive crazy. Worked okay till i got stuck behind a car poking along and then a garbage truck pulled out in front of them so when the truck made their next right turn on a side road i pulled out to pass the car and put the pedal to the metal and boy did the journey take off couldnt belive the power that this car has before i knew it i had to back off the gas since i was on a country 2 lane rd.all in all i have to say i really like this car. and also my daughter turned out was having a procedure done and had worked her self up too much i guess like a panic attack, but she turned out okay but will have to have some surgery in the next month but other wise okay

Glad to hear that your daughter is OK. Sorry to hear that she has to have surgery. I'm sure the members here on the forum are pulling for her and everything will be OK.

When I test drove a Journey, I could feel the power just wanting to get out. I usually travel roads that are two lanes when possible, so passing power is a must. Your comments validate my choice for a vehicle that when called upon performs. Thanks

• 3 months later...