What country and state/province do you live in?

Camper

Canadians must like DJ's, eh?

It seems that way. I see lots of DJ's everywhere in Canada but when visiting the US I can't remember seeing any. I was visiting friends in Idaho on my motorcycle and they wanted to know what a Journey looked like. Never did see one to show them. Judging from the post on here, it looks like lots more Canadians on here than Americans. Not sure why that would be.

Oshawa, ON, Canada

Home of GM Canada . . .

Things have changed, it used to be, not too long ago really (my FIL's days), if you parked a non-GM car in the employee parking lot it might not look the same after your shift. I'm sure things were the same at the Ford plant, or even Chrysler in Windsor. The expression was "drive a car your neighbour built". Anyway, not too sure why I typed all that, it's all an amphorous mass now, a pastiche of makes, models and trims. Maybe that's one reason the Journey stands out! Lol

Chrysler's reputation in the States has suffered over the past 10-20 years. Bailouts, reliability issues, vehicles manufactured in Mexico, parts outsourced from China, the Germans, and now the Italians, has contributed to this. Being a huge Mopar fan, I have heard all these things from family, friends, and anyone willing to share their negative experience.

I am all Mopar, and will continue to be as long as I enjoy the products Chrysler produces. Truthfully I could care less what people say. Misery loves company but this country boy is HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!! :hyper:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like how one person who posted pointed out all the canadians in this forum.. I hate to break the streak but I'm from Ottawa,Ontario (Orleans Area for those locals in here).

My old stomping ground.....I lived off Princess Louise, and 10th line.....use to run up and down that hill (Avalon area) to Petrie Island weekly with my running group. Don't think I'll ever go back there though, Kanata will be the place to be.

Oh....I am along the 401 Corridor now, not far from Toronto :)

I like how one person who posted pointed out all the canadians in this forum.. I hate to break the streak but I'm from Ottawa,Ontario (Orleans Area for those locals in here).

I myself am from western Canada, the great plains or prairie, in summer wheatfields as far as you can see, Saskatchewan (you all know the place, easy to draw very hard to pronounce) I have a 2010 Journey and so far it has been a terrific vehicle.It seems to be much more popular here than south of the 49th. Probably stems from marketing.

Terry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...