2011 Honeycomb Grille

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to do this but not until I know for sure it is a direct replacement. I even got the part number from the dealer shortly after I bought ours. It's 150 from the dealer or about 103 from an online dodge parts dealer. But if its not a direct replacement and wont work then I cant return it without a restocking fee, so I want to be 100% sure before I buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Would say visit the dealer ask for a discount and buy one. With him you can return it and you will not have shipping charges.

This part is not likely stocked at any dealership. And the one I go to that gave me the part number said there would be a restocking fee cause it is not a stocked item. So that is why I don't want to buy one until I know it is a direct replacement. I guess that means someone has to be the guinea pig and try it.

Hi everyone, The 2011 Honeycomb factory grille fit on a 2010, please see the images, the same is for the center grill down of this, fit perfect, the problem is with the fog grilles. I bought all in a dealer dodge, in houston. Sorry if you don't understand me.

This is great to hear as I will be doing this very soon. I didn't even think of the lower grille and fog sections. Do the fogs not fit or did you not get them?

The one thing I noticed and like about the 2011 grille is the whole thing is open and allows the most air flow, as opposed to the earlier version where the lower part is open and the upper section has closed slats. I don't think the change to the 3.6 from the 3.5 would require this change, it is probably just a cosmetic change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for the delay, In my case the fogs not fit, if you see my front bumper is different, in the low part is more short that others maybe in your case the fogs fit perfect.

and is correct the new grille is opened and allow the most flow air

I believe that the base SE of the 2012's have the non-fog light pieces that would fit your opening. I was having trouble finding one with fogs with the larger plastic piece like yours but have found it is on the 2011 crew model. The 2012 fogs have a smaller piece with no honeycomb, but the 2011 crew came with fogs with honeycomb instead of the horizontal lines. So now I need to get a vin number of one so I can go to the dealer to get the right part number.

• Official Dodge Support

Will the new 2011 Grille fit a 2009 R/T? I've been wanting to change the Grille out.

Ram,

If you can get me a part number I can tell you what years it will fit. PM me with it and I will let you know.