Most miles?

Mopar54

I'm just curious who is rolling up the most miles on their Journey? I am about to head home this afternoon and will pass 6100 miles this afternoon. Anyone on par with this?

As some background, I'm in sales. I'm actually travelling every week between Chicago-land and Detroit, MI. So, I'm racking up a ton of highway miles (at least 630 a week just for my 'commute')

John

• 2 weeks later...

3500 kms here about 2000 miles I think. Mostly city but today on the highway we actually achieved 8.5l/100km which according to the Dealer sticker ratings is 33mpg. The city driving has been at or below the numbers 12 to 14l/100km

We are happy with it of course and only seen one other Journey, black, getting off the QEW in St. Catharines last week.

The Stewie

• 1 month later...

just cracked 7300km on mine this week.

But thats with overly excessive driving for me, including working 250kms out of town for a month so I drove up and back each weekend, then we just drove to cape cod and back from ontario which is like 800 km each way.

Other than that I drive 3 km to work each day lol.

Traded in our 04 liberty in May with 42000 km on it :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...