Where is my new Journey RT?

novice

The wait is over!!!!!!!

We had this afternoon a phone call from the dealer ship – our car is in. We went there and took it for a drive. I love it, I love it, I love it!

Tomorrow morning I will be off getting plates and insurance and then the car.

It was a long wait but I got something out of it. When I ordered the sales Mgr was assuring me that it would be 8 to 10 weeks to get it. I asked him if he would put money on it and wave the Admin fee if it was over 12 weeks. He did and he honoured it today. I was sceptical that he would so this is a place were their stand for their word something that’s hard to find these days.

Our sales guy was The Best ever and we have bought a few new cars over our live time.

BP Brendon When I ordered my car I was told that I would get the incentive that was in place at the time of ordering or the one that is in place when I get the car, whichever is better.

let the Journey begin The white gold color looked great even so the sun wasn't shining.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

novice

Posted Images

When locking in personal factory orders you receive price protection and the option to take the incentives at the month you order, or the month it is delivered. Order if you can for the chance of model change discounts. Ie. a late availability option might be added to a group you selected at no extra cost. That or consumer cash discounts change and has saved $2500 for 3 customers of mine who ordered trucks.

Also, get a fleet account if you usually pay cash for your vehicle, if you can. The fleet discounts are always at least $500 better than the public offering. Or way more on some models. I only have the fleet discount rates for April but they are $1000 better than public programs on the Journey.

When you are talking about the fleet rate is it 1,000 less then what the web site shows you when you build your own? Because I paid less than what the web site showed but we never talked about fleet rate. I am just curious about it for the future as we always pay cash.

When you are talking about the fleet rate is it 1,000 less then what the web site shows you when you build your own? Because I paid less than what the web site showed but we never talked about fleet rate. I am just curious about it for the future as we always pay cash.

What is this word "cash" that you speak of?

LOL

What is this word "cash" that you speak of?

LOL

No, I don't carry in cash not that I wouldn't be willing to do so but have the funds to pay with certified cheque or Bank draft whichever the dealer prefers. I know, but I am old school - first you save for your 'wants' and then you buy. Hs served me well all my live.

The wait is over!!!!!!!

We had this afternoon a phone call from the dealer ship – our car is in. We went there and took it for a drive. I love it, I love it, I love it!

Tomorrow morning I will be off getting plates and insurance and then the car.

It was a long wait but I got something out of it. When I ordered the sales Mgr was assuring me that it would be 8 to 10 weeks to get it. I asked him if he would put money on it and wave the Admin fee if it was over 12 weeks. He did and he honoured it today. I was sceptical that he would so this is a place were their stand for their word something that’s hard to find these days.

Our sales guy was The Best ever and we have bought a few new cars over our live time.

BP Brendon When I ordered my car I was told that I would get the incentive that was in place at the time of ordering or the one that is in place when I get the car, whichever is better.

let the Journey begin The white gold color looked great even so the sun wasn't shining.

Glad to hear that you like the white gold color! I was in the same boat too, it was a rainy day. But it still looked nice and even better in the sun! I get nothing but great compliments on the color. Also on the nav system, backup camera assist, leather seats, etc., etc.!.LOL!!

wait till you guys see my mango tango, it will be bright, although our family has been a buyer or suddle cars for years(black, silver, gold) we thought it was time to go with something different. and it doesn't matter because we will returning the car in 2 years because it is just a company lease,( father is chrysler electrical engineer in auburn hills, MI) so i think it will be nice to get some stares on the road, already get enough with the charger, wonder how it will be with the mango tango. :P

I'm really impressed with it. The Uconnect 8.4" is better than I thought. Interior is gorgeous. It puts my 300 SRT8 to shame. Too bad it's the wife's car. BTW, I read somewhere that the digital speedometer in the evic kept defaulting to the wrong units. I tried mine and when I leave it in KM/H it stays there and vice-versa when I shut it off. I guess they fixed that.

I read somewhere that the digital speedometer in the evic kept defaulting to the wrong units. I tried mine and when I leave it in KM/H it stays there and vice-versa when I shut it off. I guess they fixed that.

mine workes fine too.

wait till you guys see my mango tango, it will be bright, although our family has been a buyer or suddle cars for years(black, silver, gold) we thought it was time to go with something different. and it doesn't matter because we will returning the car in 2 years because it is just a company lease,( father is chrysler electrical engineer in auburn hills, MI) so i think it will be nice to get some stares on the road, already get enough with the charger, wonder how it will be with the mango tango. :P

I would love to see pictures of it. I was looking at mango tango and if I was 20 years younger I would have gone for it.

I'm really impressed with it. The Uconnect 8.4" is better than I thought. Interior is gorgeous. It puts my 300 SRT8 to shame. Too bad it's the wife's car. BTW, I read somewhere that the digital speedometer in the evic kept defaulting to the wrong units. I tried mine and when I leave it in KM/H it stays there and vice-versa when I shut it off. I guess they fixed that.

I had the same problem. Took it in, and an update fixed it.

Ho - Hum, Still waiting for mine.

Ordered February 26th

Currently: Scheduled for build (D1) 4/14/2011

It's been in the same status for over a month.

2011 Journey LUX (AWD) - Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat

Atlanta, Georgia delivery

WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?

Well, it has been 74 days (10 week & 4 days). My Journey LUX AWD is out of Mexico and currently traveling through Kirby, TX right now. Only 1000 more miles until it arrives in Atlanta.

I should have it by the end of the month.

Well, it has been 74 days (10 week & 4 days). My Journey LUX AWD is out of Mexico and currently traveling through Kirby, TX right now. Only 1000 more miles until it arrives in Atlanta.

I should have it by the end of the month.

It’s on the way and you will love it. We at least do. We try to find a reason to take it for a drive. We will drive to Calgary on the weekend. That will be a nice drive from Edmonton. We like to see the fuel consumption on the highway.

UNABLE TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY CAR...

I can't get the link to work anymore. Anyone else having problems?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by Netcowboy

What is the record length for delivery so far?

I ordered my Journey RT Feb28th, I was given a vin but it isn't being built until June. I think this looks bad on Dodge.

I am likely looking at 5-6 months before delivery.

Now, this I don't get! I've ordered my R/T on February 28th, fully loaded (including u-connect touch and u-connect voice) and black (no loner available due to the earthquake). It arrived on April 28th and I've been driving it since (by the way, drives like a dream!). This does not make any sense to me, unless your dealer screwed up and did not place the order till yesterday.

What is the record length for delivery so far?

I ordered my Journey RT Feb28th, I was given a vin but it isn't being built until June. I think this looks bad on Dodge.

I am likely looking at 5-6 months before delivery.

My order was placed March 23rd (Black, R/T, Uconnect Voice...) and was built on May 11th...

I think your dealer is feeding you a line of $^!%...

Too bad the insight link isn't working anymore, you could track your vehicle with its VIN.