Left Front Rotor Overheating

2013 Dodge Journey. The driver front brake was dragging and overheating. While driving I could feel the problem start by significantly slowing the vehicle down and having to press the accelerator to maintain speed at which point the front end starts vibrating.  This was and still is an intermittent problem. I replaced all four calipers, pads and rotors. The rear brakes were ready for service. The problem is still happening.  At the time of failure I measured the temp, the driver front brake was 310 F degrees than the passenger side was 115 degrees. I will next try replacing the hydraulic hose. Any words of advice would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, larryl said:

The rubber brake lines can collapse from the inside on these vehicles and can go unnoticed 

This ^^. Had an older Chrysler Sebring convertible once that kept burning brakes on the left rear. Found the hose had collapsed inside the hose (could not see it, nothing seemed amiss from outside). It was acting as a check valve. Pressure in, but no pressure out. 

Edited by jkeaton