suspension lowering

so i look at the stance of my journey and i think it sits to high what could someone do to lower it or is thier a kit that lowers it,any sugesstion?

There are no kits available that i have seen... i would think your best bet is to find a reputable suspension shop and get a quote on how much it would be for them to lower it. They will probably have to fabricate a kit for it but i think it can be done.

Should be some sort of lowering springs available through Eibach or another manufacturer. Possibly

coil-over spring too. Of course you will sacrifice some of the ride, but the handling will pick up. Make sure

to factor in a full alignment into your costs for this upgrade.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

when you replace the springs with H&R units ; what else has to be changed ;if anything . Will the stock shocks still work ?

Yes, the stock shocks will work. Depending on the mileage of your Journey, it might not be a bad idea to change the upper mounts & bearings. They are not expensive and much easier to replace since you have the suspension apart anyway.

Keep in mind that you will also need to have an alignment done after, so budget for that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We just special ordered our 014 blktop and was thinking about hose H&R springs to drop it down a tad. Was hoping for some input form folks who tried them. I don't want an overly stiff ride but would like lower step in height. Anyone?

This has been discussed here: http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/topic/5106-2014-journey-lowering-springs/?hl=lowering

• 1 month later...