Anyone notice the 3rd row seating

Hit-By-Thunder

I added some picture in the gallery (the first blue bar at the top for those who don't see it there) to show the hooks in one but others do not have. I'll dig a little deeper but maybe the SE only has them??????

even more digging the SE does not have them but the SXT and R/T in both FWD and AWD have them. code is (XGG), strange

Rob

I don't think mine has them. SXT FWD, and I don't remember seeing them. I think I remember it as being a flat back seat. I will let you know though, as I'm picking it up Wednesday(?) 3 Sleeps!

Oh, I just looked at all the pics....it looks as though the seats without hooks are leather...what do you think? Although I didn't get leather....

Angie

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if this was on a couple proto types and then got shelved :rolleyes: Too bad as I did want them. I just ahte when you have stuff in the bags and it rolls all over the place cause of a corner

how bout this,....

Anybody have them if so what model do you have SE, SXT, R/T, FWD of AWD

Rob

hooks the same as our SXT AWD.......would have been nice on both seat backs.....I can see why they would not be on the second row, in the way when you fold the seats down. No doubt the same issue for the 3rd row if so optioned. The casrgo/net is handy already used it a couple times....nice little touch.

I wonder if this was on a couple proto types and then got shelved :rolleyes: Too bad as I did want them. I just ahte when you have stuff in the bags and it rolls all over the place cause of a corner

how bout this,....

Anybody have them if so what model do you have SE, SXT, R/T, FWD of AWD

Rob

I suspect you are correct about the prototype thing. If you look at pics/video from the Frankfurt intoduction, you see the hooks. Most other (later) pics I've seen don't have them. I've also noticed that on the 3rd row seats with hooks, there's a sqaure opening down below the hooks, one centered on the back of each of the two seats. Are these LATCH points that have also been deleted in production models?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

i do not have the hooks in my UK SXT either, but what i do have is the std optional extra from my Dodge Caliber, which is a fold (for when not needed) 4 bag grocery holder... basically it is a nylon- (so washable) panel re-inforced fold up/down (so when not in use it hides away) 4 bag tray (8" high side) and being from the USA it is designed to hold 4 of your standard brown grocery sacks... and it holds our (UK) carriers bags well.... it was only about $25 (approx|) and i now have one in both my Caliber and my Journey....

so simple, so neat, so useable!!!

worth a thought!!

so go to your dealers/online and look at the Caliber Accessories brochure.........