Considering a Used 2013 Journey

I'm looking to add a second car that will likely only be driven 3-5k miles per year.  A friend of mine offered to sell me a 2013 Journey Crew with 102k miles for $4,800.  This car seems to be a bit of a meme online, but it has been well taken care of and gotten regular maintenance.  Is this a good price?  Or should I look to spend more and buy something newer? 

hmm.... 2013 for 4800, well cared for and from someone you know? the answer is a screaming yes for the price alone, take it to a garage and have them do a check on it if your not sure about its condition, but if it runs and drives its worth more than 4800....good luck  oh by the way at 100k the plugs should be changed if its a 3.6 engine also the transmission service along with the coolant serviced,,,which isn't cheap but needs to be done....plugs around 100-200  transervice around 250 and coolant around 125 depending on who you have do it

16 hours ago, 2late4u said:

hmm.... 2013 for 4800, well cared for and from someone you know? the answer is a screaming yes for the price alone, take it to a garage and have them do a check on it if your not sure about its condition, but if it runs and drives its worth more than 4800....good luck  oh by the way at 100k the plugs should be changed if its a 3.6 engine also the transmission service along with the coolant serviced,,,which isn't cheap but needs to be done....plugs around 100-200  transervice around 250 and coolant around 125 depending on who you have do it

Thanks!  This is what I was thinking.  The plugs have been done already, tires were replaced at 90k miles, brakes done at 70k miles, the only thing I'm unsure of is whether or not the transmission has been serviced.  I didn't notice anything too unusual in the test drive.  The rear backup camera needs to be replaced and the blend door actuator on the passenger side has a little clicking problem but still blows hot and cold., but I can replace both of those myself for probably $100.