Interior Lights Come on When Braking

I have a 2017 CrossRoads.  Recently the interior lights stay on dimmly all the time.  They light up when I press the brake pedal.  The rearview camera is also just a black screen.  Anyone have the same problem or ideas on how to fix it?

What happened with the previous Bluetooth issue, was it a sick doa Bluetooth module?

Low voltage from a dead battery sometimes creates weird problems. Any recent battery recharging events.

Try unhooking main battery feed using one of the remote contacts under hood for 5 mins, not in fender well. 
Might reset something.

Bad grounds can can create very weird issues like this. It’s newish at 2017 but corrosion is still possible, lots of grounds mounted  near top of strut towers under hood. On Hyundai cars I had, the grounds in this location that had to be cleaned, paint removed to bare metal, thin film of dielectric grease and reassembled. Not fun with the present weather.

The Bluetooth issue was solved by disconnecting the battery and waiting an hour. Has worked fine ever since. I will try that again for the interior light problem. 

I had some transmission work done a couple weeks ago. 

Disconnected the battery for a good while and tried to access the wires you guy mentioned. I couldn't find any wires that looked off. Reconnect the battery and now everything seems to be working normally again. I guess I have to treat my vehicle like I do my desktop computer. Power it right down periodically. 

Thanks for all your help. 

• 6 months later...