2011 Dodge Journey Cold Morning, Engine Codes

Hi, it seems about every morning I go to start my car it will barely start and when it does the check engine light comes on and a red lightning bolt flashes in the display. I bought a WiFi OBD reader and it always shows these same exact faults. I don’t have money for a shop today but would like to know if anyone has seen this and what a diagnosis might be? It seems to happen far more often in cold or wet weather. 

I have changed the map sensor a few times because of the code it throws but that doesn’t change anything. 

https://i.imgur.com/mxTdLec.jpg

You don't mention doing anything, or what you have already done - other than the reader. So when you get it started, head to a trusted shop or auto supply shop and have them do a full battery test. If your battery is weak your DJ will have a hard time starting and throw out false codes (sometimes). That's the most basic thing you should do that should not cost you anything, but will probably lead you in the right direction. 

I replaced the battery last year because of advice I read elsewhere, still does it.

I have a v6 Pentastar and 120k miles on it. I took it in for this to a dodge dealership when I got a warranty replacement. They reset the codes and said that fixed it.  

Some important parts should be factory parts. When was the last time the map sensor was oem ?

Have you tried testing map sensor plug for what voltage is there ? There can be cases where the sensor is ok but the signal from it doesn’t get to the pin on the ecm properly. Basically a wire harness problem.

Lightning bolt is from a electrical problem being sensed. Which could be battery or charging etc. What is battery voltage right now, what is voltage with car running and multiple accessories turned on.? Batteries can go low if car sits too much and not driven enough for proper recharge.