Changed Theromstat, Heater Not Hot

danager1989

So I changed the thermostat in my journey because it was stuck open (not good in winter). It would get warm and the heater would blow warm, but the engine never got to full operating temp and heater wasn’t reaching its potential either. So now I replaced the thermostat, added new coolant, and the engine/coolant get to temp but the heater blows colder than before. Any ideas?

that is why mine is in the shop today, really dont like working on some problems, mine is the rear back up camera problem and also that is why i bought the Mopar Max warranty,,,sorry you are having problems but sounds like you have it under control good luck

Ok educate me, air bleeder valve where is that located ? When I changed mine a year ago I simply removed the pressure cap on the reservoir bottle cranked the heat and let it run until it circulated. watched bubbles escaping thru the reservoir bottle. After googling, I answered my own questions thanks something I did not do, must have got lucky. 

Edited by probak118