"Accept" button won't go away

This is really weird. I had a problem with my ESP module (the one with the lateral acceleration sensors), and after replacing it, everytime a start my Journey, that stupid message with the "accept" button that normally goes away after a few seconds, stays there. I have to click on it 50 times a day.

I don't know if is just a coincidence, or if had to do with the "lateral acceleration module" change, but the fact is that this message won't automatically go away, and I have to click on that button EVERYTIME I start my car. Any help please !

the accept button signs away your soul. 

It's the button on the Radio. it shows up every time the radio stack resets. 

This is probably me suggesting tylenol for a bullet wound...
But this sounds like an electrical bug causing the radio head to reset from time to time: 

try the simple computer full reset procees: it costs nothing, and might fix/diagnose the issue.

Unplug the car battery for 33-45 minutes and let the car do a hard reset. plug it back in. :)
If this fixes the problem, you're golden!. If the issue comes back after a few days, I have a diagnosis (or at least another test to try)

I'm guessing you've already had your battery and alternator checked? A symptom of a (not failed yet, but) less-than-100% car battery is unexpected and hilariously unrelated electrical gremlins- including issues with the stability computer, ABS controller errors, thermometer readings (-40), bluetooth connectivity, key-fob detection, keyless entry error, and radio glitches (mine would not let me change the volume knob down, but only up- radio station would not change.) After replacing my battery with a new one, the radio issues disappeared. 

to diagnose this issue, 'jump' your Dodge Journey with either a fully charged jump pack, or another running car (meaning your dodge is using any of the power it needs from the other car, supplementing your own battery.) If the issue goes away while being connected by the jumper cables  it's pretty clear the battery is your issue, or at least it's an avenue to explore.

Weird right? Anyway. good luck.

Edited by NavalLacrosse

Bom Dia from the states- I'll be flying down to Curitiba-PR for Christmas. (unrelated!)

So, to clarify: 

(in the correct operating conditions) : The 'Accept' button will disappear automatically after 3-5 seconds.

In your Freemont: is the 'Accept' button not disappearing automatically? or is the radio rebooting by itself multiple times on the same drive?

Good Morning !

Yes... this is my problem. The radio is not rebooting. Everything is working as it should. Just this stupid message that is not going away after 5 seconds.

Coincidence or not, this started to happen after I replaced the "Lateral Acceleration Module" on my Journey with a used one from a Fiat Freemont, both 4x2 (hard to find here in Brazil, almost all Dodges are 4x4). Worked fine, no more ABS+ESP error lights.