Noise Under Journey GT Going Up Hills

I just recently purchased a 2017 Dodge Journey GT with about 22000 miles.  When I go up a hill (when the vehicle sits overnight), there is a loud banging sound underneath the vehicle.  Sounds like coming from the front.  Took it to the local dealer and they replaced the transaxle coupler.  Didn't fix the problem.  It also sqeeks when going over/rolling over bumps.  Anyone else have this problem ?  Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at the various heat shields that are mounted along the drive shaft tunnel. Just had one where the shield was loose and it would hit on the drive shaft. Driving down the road you could here an occasional ping or tick, but when you went up any type of hill it would pop and bang like a bad Ujoint. Put it up in the air and look for rub marks. 

check for loose front fender flaps or air dam loose,yrs ago a couple was getting on the interstate in front of me they would get up to about 50 mph and load banging noise and i seen something flapping under their car ended up being the front lower air dam/ bumper plastic that was part of their front end. i ended up using some duct tape to keep it from being loose till they got back to their home which was 2 states away