Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to post this I’m new to the group! I have a 2017 journey GT. I’m looking to put a flowmaster super 44 on it. What super 44 model do I need? As far as offset types and sizes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would anything else have to be done to prevent damage from running the super 44?

Take it to any exhaust shop, they will be able to install. Otherwise, you will need to measure your current mufflers, offsets and pipes, then match the dimensions up with the flowmaster muffler of your choice from their website. Not sure what damage you are referring to that a muffler would cause. If you're just swapping mufflers, nothing needs to be done. 

4 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

Take it to any exhaust shop, they will be able to install. Otherwise, you will need to measure your current mufflers, offsets and pipes, then match the dimensions up with the flowmaster muffler of your choice from their website. Not sure what damage you are referring to that a muffler would cause. If you're just swapping mufflers, nothing needs to be done. 

Awesome thanks for the info! Doing it today! Going to put a super 44 on. I’ll update the post with video/audio clip 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...