60K Service Confusion

thabanga510

My 2015 Journey SE is at about 63k and I want to get the 60K service done. I went to the dealership and the guy was reading off a paper he wouldn't even show me. He told me the price was $699, but as I was writing this I checked their site and it says $599.

The major cost of that is the transmission fluid exchange and the fuel rail system cleaner. Oil change is included but I already get those for free with my service plan. I am trying to save money and satisfy my warranty obligations, but the guy would not give me a clear answer on what services did that. Can anyone chime in with some advice? Oh yeah also I'm getting the last recall which has to do with the catalytic converter.

i believe the trans service is at 100 k the same as the plugs on the 3.6 and coolant at 120 k i had my trans done at around 65 k and then at 100 k i had the plugs  and coolant clanged out and will have the trans done again at about 130 k even tho i have the max lifetime warranty on my journey i just dont want any surprises just makes good sense, have been thinking on having the power steering fluid changed out as well