Dodge journey 2008 2.0 diesel crd won't start

i have dodge journey 2008 2.0 diesel crd sxt problem started want car wont start in morning i jump start is it fires up mechanic told me battery i changed to new spiral battery wont start then they say starter motor changed to new one still same issue the car clicks but engine does not fire up just makes a click sound 

any help will be appreciated 

i have taken to various mechanics no fault codes 

I may sound a bit mean with this next sentence, [I'm not a mechanic, so I could be totally wrong, and there could be any number of electrical issues that are impossible to diagnose] but:

The 08 Journey is not an overly complex car; I'm really concerned about the skill set of this mechanic you've hired.

I'd take it to another mechanic, and tell them to fix it,

Then, (If applicable) after they resolve the issue:

Ask the new(better) mechanic to tell you what was actually wrong, and take that info to the first mechanic, and tell them to refund you the money they might have cheated you out of, or at least return you the parts they took off the car so you can sell them online to recuperate the lost money. For some reason i'm feeling extra skeptical today.

----Anyway,-----

From your story, It sounds like either a battery issue, charging system issue, or a battery cable issue. Never sounded like a Starter issue, because you said that it started when you jumped the car the first time.

Diagnosing a failing alternator, or dying battery is some one the most basic skills of a modern mechanic, Which is why I'm skeptical the mechanic changed the starter motor, even though the car was able to start just days earlier when jumped.

If you're the type of person who likes detective work, you can try some simple tests with a volt meter, and 

Make logical conclusions about what's wrong.

1) When the car is OFF, check the battery voltage with a volt meter. It should be 12v.

If the battery is indicating low voltage (like 5 volts or lower, for example) indicates you'll need another NEW battery (try to take it back to the manufacturer, and get a free replacement while under warranty). Even brand new batteries can be defective, this is why they come with warranties.

2) If the battery is OK (at 12 volts) then, try jumping the car: 

If the car starts, and sounds normal while running, then the started motor and it's relays are functional. 

3) With the car engine running, disconnect the jumper cable. Measure the battery voltage after 1 minute. It should be 13+ volts, indicating that the alternator IS making some effort to charge the system.

If the voltage is still at 12, or 11, or 10 volts, then this indicates that the charging system is having problems.

bonus 4) Additionally, let the car run for 20 minutes without jumper cables attached. Then, turn off the car. Then, measure the voltage. If the battery voltage is LESS than in step 1, it is evidence of a charging system/battery main cable corrosion. 

Charging system might not be providing enough amps to charge the battery, or: The cables from the battery to the car are corroded/damaged.

Good luck, and 

yeah, find another mechanic, and let them fix it. 

Can you clarify? Are you asking mechanics (and you're doing the work), or are the mechanics actually looking and testing the car?

From your video it does not sound like a clicking, but more of a thunking from the engine. This would be a bigger animal than just your charging system. If it is a clicking, it's usually the starter or bad ground (although replaced, it could be bad, or bad connection). If you have been taking it in to a mechanic, do as NavalLacrosse suggests. 

first off was the other car running while you tried to jump start?? second sounds like the  solenoid is not kicking in for the starter to work ...are you 100 % sure your battery is good have it load tested and not just tested with a volt meter.... check ALL your wiring from battery to the starter to the starter ground to the alternator as well,if nothing found then find a good mechanic

After seeing your video, I've got some suggestions.

but first: apologies for calling 'your mechanic' bad, especially if you're doing the work. Can't blame you for trying to save money I think we're all the same in that respect.

New advice:
Try checking/changing the relay in the engine bay fuse box.

In the fuse/relay box under the Hood, there will we 1 relay, and 1 fuse for the starter. You can swap the relay with one of the other identically sized relays from a less critical system(radiator fan, for example). and try starting the car while it is jumped.

If the car starts, then you know the relay was bad. If it doesn't start, then return the relay to the original position. (also, check the adjacent starter fuse (30Amp), although I don't think it's damaged, it's worth a look.)

A failing starter relay could also be what's causing the battery to die, although I'm not sure if there is even power being delivered to the fuse box when the car is off.