Various Issues

I have an 09 SXT 3.5. It will randomly start clicking when I turn the key off behind the glove box. When it does this the battery will be dead in the morning. If it doesn't do this when I park then I can start the car no problem the next day. Also it will randomly not go into gear, I had the recall 6 months ago on the ignition switch and if I turn the key on and it dings it will go into gear, if I turn the key on and it doesn't ding it will not go into gear.

Here are the codes I have.

P0571 Brake switch 1... I replaced the brake switch at the pedal and I still have this code.

C2116 ABS motor low voltage

C107D Brake pedal switch 1 and 2 correlation

C107C Brake pedal switch 1 or 2 stuck  I cant find the other switch...

B1A28 ECM Mismatch SKIM

B1028 Rear blower control request input low

B105D Recirculation Door Travel Range too large... I think this is the clicking

• 2 weeks later...

OK! So I got the call back from dodge... After 2 weeks, they could not figure out why the vehicle randomly wont start or go in gear, Why the battery dies after sitting for 3 days, or why theres a code in the computer for the key. Then on the way home the timing belt started going giving a P0016 code.

2 hours ago, mark458 said:

OK! So I got the call back from dodge... After 2 weeks, they could not figure out why the vehicle randomly wont start or go in gear, Why the battery dies after sitting for 3 days, or why there's a code in the computer for the key. Then on the way home the timing belt started going giving a P0016 code.

trade that pos in on a new vehicle and save yourself some trouble and big expensense

Could be the computer acting up just like mine. I'm getting mine changed out so hopefully it will be the end of the bad. The computer malfunctions and can throw so many codes, I'm having a machanic shop fix my problems. But they told me Flagship is where they will get a new computer and already programmed. Good luck I hope your problems get fixed.

Screenshot_20191220-161113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-161059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by SOUS614