Switch from LED to incandescent

Good evening, I have a 2015 Dodge journey I just recently purchased 2 incandescent taillights assemblies to replace my LED tail light as it was cheaper to buy 2 new (incan's) then one used LED assembley. However plugging everything in everything works fine except for the brake light. The running light is fine however there is no brightness change when pushing on the break. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

wonder if enough power is being sent thur the wires for it to brighten when the brake is applied as he is going from led  to incandescent lights,when you get it figured out please inform us in case someone else wants to do this...

Edited by 2late4u
spelling

Taking a guess here, but if you convert from LED to incandescent I believe you need to use a converter to get more power, or do some rewiring for more current (or vice versa) . That was one of the requirements when I added my trailer wiring harness and if you do a search on "Tail light converting LED to incandescent" it showed its not just a plug in type of change. Looks like more work than I'd be willing to take on. Plus LED's should last longer. I personally hate electrical work so converting would not be an option for me. 

Edited by Armando G