Kel03

welcome to our group,as said yes journeys do have some problems as all the newer autos have as well,now days our cars  come with more computers than the  spaceships that went to the moon. so yes there will be problems and or glitches down the line.was just reading a article about how the car manufactures trying to make their software more protective against hackers and still be able to update and be able to fix them in the future...that said have had 2 journeys and loved them both

17 minutes ago, Armando G said:

Welcome. Do the regular maintenance and most cars will do well for you OR buy an extended warranty and not worry about it... peace of mind and good choices out there. 

i do of what you suggested going to drive it till the wheels fall off

4 hours ago, OhareFred said:

Well,  welcome.  If you haven’t already done so look into an extended warranty. No cheap repairs on the DJ, and a wide spread of issues.  Hopefully you won’t have any!

The link doesn't work, what is it? Extended warranty, did you get one, if so, where?

www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,www.chryslerfactoryplans.com ipurchased mine from the second one listed  check to see which one is cheaper they both are mopar OEM warranties good at any Dodge Chrysler dealership,i would stay away from 3rd party warranties 

16 hours ago, Kel03 said:

The link doesn't work, what is it? Extended warranty, did you get one, if so, where?

What link?  I didn’t give you any link.

as others have stated stick with a Chrysler warranty.  I got mine when I bought my 09 through my dealer.  Lifetime Maxcare.  Now a days it’s very easy to purchase the same warranty online.

6 minutes ago, OhareFred said:

What link?  I didn’t give you any link.

as others have stated stick with a Chrysler warranty.  I got mine when I bought my 09 through my dealer.  Lifetime Maxcare.  Now a days it’s very easy to purchase the same warranty online.

i believe he clicked on your fuelly.com  link