Backseats Mod for Comfort?

dotails

Do not believe short of opening and replacing the padding you could mod the seating.  Generally only the little ones can sit back there comfortably. Give them hotspot and it will be so quiet you'll forget there even there !  ;) 

Edited by probak118

Depending on your intended use, consider an inexpensive foam pad, then just sit on it! If you only take road trips with 7 adults once in a long while, this simple solution will likely appease the most tender of butts.

My wife and step mother sat in the third row on a 5 hr drive, with their legs up on the collapsed mid-row. the complained about the seat being un-comfy- then ultimately just ended up sitting on their pillows. problem solved!

lol I I could sit in another seat, I know I could sit on a pillow. This is obvious. I wondered what was in there that makes it hard when the other 5 seats are perfectly comfortable. Seemed to me to be an obvious flaw that someone would have addressed cleverly.