FOB locking malfunction

My 2011 locking system acted strange today and I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened...

Went surfing and locked the FOB in my DJ using the procedure outlined in the owner's manual.   Opened the DJ with the manual key and disarmed the alarm using the FOB in the car.  Drove to my hotel, unloaded, and hit the lock button on my FOB.  The horn barked and I walked away.   When I came back to drive the car,  only the driver's door was locked.  Pressing the unlock on the FOB unlocked the driver's door.  Thereafter the FOB would only lock the driver's door and the other doors remained unlocked.  I messed around with it for few minutes and this behavior continued.  I auto started the car and that worked.  I entered the vehicle after auto start and shut off the motor.  I tried the driver door lock button on the armrest and it would only operate the driver's door lock.  None of the other 3 door cylinders moved.  I drove the DJ a short distance and when I parked the locks all worked normally.   I have driven a total of two times since this weirdness and it seems to be working normally.  

Does anyone know what happened?

Peace.

I wonder if something on the mechanical key lock stuck and disabled the electronic feature temporally? A spring loaded mechanism possibly. Most of us with the newer push start and FOBs will never use the mechanical key lock.

On the other hand, as with all things computer, it may have just needed to be fully cycled by actually starting and driving before some electronic confusion was cleared. These newer electronic gizmos with have occasional confusion fits as man attempts to create them in his own image. :confused:

• 3 months later...