• 3 weeks later...

I never saw the post as I am not here everyday so I did not answer either. I'm curious though, in the 3 weeks between the 1st and the 2nd post by the OP, was any attempt made to contact UConnect directly and ask of those who would know best? Seems like that would have been the best resource for a speedy and accurate answer.

Edited by Summer Solstice

12 hours ago, Summer Solstice said:

I never saw the post as I am not here everyday so I did not answer either. I'm curious though, in the 3 weeks between the 1st and the 2nd post by the OP, was any attempt made to contact UConnect directly and ask of those who would know best? Seems like that would have been the best resource for a speedy and accurate answer.

Indeed.....

On 7/16/2019 at 8:35 PM, Summer Solstice said:

Uh yeah I contacted them and got about as much help as I did on here lol

Edited by acoleman1981

If the manufacturer of the software could not help you, I would not presume to second guess them. As no one here or there knows the answer to your question, perhaps you can be the first to tackle the issue, as many here have done. Then you can come back and post your results so that you are helping others in the future. The best part of this forum are those who solve a problem and then share the solution with others.

Good luck.