Power steering cooler

Power steering hose started leaking on a cold night but own didnt realize it cuz had issues with rear passenger wheel bearing so thought the steering being a lil tough was from that but actually was power steering leak which was ran for a few time like eventually started a fire and now there is a bunch of issues with it like the water pump went bad could that be caused by the overheating. I've been told its cant be beacuse they are to separate parts or something but woulnt overheating cause it to to bad as well. Its is under recall for the power steering but I cant drive it because no coolant flow and if I replace the water pump wont it just start on fire again from the power steering cooler . I really need help here if u guys can help me out I would really appreciate it. Would I need to get it to the dealership or would I be reimbursed since it's not driveable cuz the recall or would they pick it up from my house. This is extremely frustrating 

Edited by Arron munoz

Yes, time to take it to the dealer.

You did not say if you actually checked all of the pulleys and the belt as suggested in one of the other two threads on this. If the power steering pump has failed, and if it is a recall, then time to call the dealer and find out what they are willing to do for you. Otherwise, you are going to have to crawl into the engine compartment. A tow to the dealer may save you money in the long run and will give you a definitive diagnosis. It is also the quickest way to the other side of this and will relieve the stress and speculation.

Edited by Summer Solstice