Hi I'm new here!

Johnny Cache

Glad I found this place. I'm a home mechanic, do it yourself person. Just purchased my first Dodge Journey so I'll probably be asking several questions and hope to learn enought to answer some later. First question I have is how do I find a manual for this car? The local parts dealer told me there isn't one, is that true?  How do you work on them without a manual?

Edited by Johnny Cache
double post

it has been said you can purchase one on line but i dont have a web address, your best bet is to google it. also take your time and use the search areas here on different areas of interest for your questions that have been already asked and answered. a lot of good info to be found here also, i have a 2014 crossroad with 87 k on it  have had a little problems with my rear wheel alignment but have had that fixed, welcome to the group

Thanks for the reply, I've looked on line, can't find a repair manual specific for the Journey especially the 3.6 engine.  My guess is it's lumped in with another vehicle's manual, which one?  I guess I'll have to do some more searching. All in all it seems like a pretty good vehicle for my wife.  I'm more used to Subaru's and working on them so I have bit to learn.