Radio/ Climate control lights shut off when ABS/ Traction Control is activated

I have a 2013 Journey SXT 4 Cyl.  When ever the Traction Control or ABS is activated my radio screen flashes off then on again but the audio stays on.  Some times there is such a draw it pulls many dash lights and chimes at me then is back up to power again.  I also have a flickering of the head lights when the car is idling and when I run the windows the headlights dim noticeably.  Auto Zone did a quick alternator check and it showed that it was charging.  Could this really be a battery issue?  

Thanks,

It could be.  Didn’t AutoZone check the battery when they checked the alternator? Cars now a days are very picky when it comes to electrical issues.  Could also be a loose connection.  Have all recalls been done?  Do you have an owners page at Mopar.com? If not make one, put in your vin, and you’ll see if anything is outstanding...

I replaced a battery due to a bad cell. The symptoms, with all of the electronics, were all over the map, with different warning lights and odd behavior. It was a learning experience.

Rule out the battery and the alternator first. It does sound like a wiring issue. On an older car, I would be looking for a bad ground and/or connection.