Bought a DJRT on Vroom

ramrezz425

hell i still dont an electric or self driving car, but the car manufacture seem to think we all want one so bad. oh well thats life. i am just getting used to buying off amazon dont think id buy a used car off the net have to kick the tires and drive it first.....times are a changing tho

9 hours ago, OhareFred said:

Unless it was new.  That’s me also, however things are changing.  If it comes with a warranty......

It comes with a seven day or 250 mile exchange timeline or refund from the date of delivery, additionally it automatically comes with a 90 day powertrain warranty and finally I am to receive one year roadside assistance at no charge., After spending  The entire day going from dealer to dealer and getting kicked to the curb because I’m not buying a hellcat I kept getting the greenhorn sales people who didn’t know s*#t from shinola.  I was paying cash as well which they don’t like because they will not make rebates on the loan.  Vroom and Caravana are the two top Internet retailers of online pre-owned cars and the funny thing about it, I went to dealers who said they do not negotiate prices what you see in the window is what you pay, things have changed so much. Carmax does the same thing,  Vroom and Carvana do not negotiate. I read that their spin on all this is that most buyers between the ages of 20 and 40 do  not want to screw around with a sales person on a sled lot, 

45 minutes ago, ramrezz425 said:

It comes with a seven day or 250 mile exchange timeline or refund from the date of delivery, additionally it automatically comes with a 90 day powertrain warranty and finally I am to receive one year roadside assistance at no charge., After spending  The entire day going from dealer to dealer and getting kicked to the curb because I’m not buying a hellcat I kept getting the greenhorn sales people who didn’t know s*#t from shinola.  I was paying cash as well which they don’t like because they will not make rebates on the loan.  Vroom and Caravana are the two top Internet retailers of online pre-owned cars and the funny thing about it, I went to dealers who said they do not negotiate prices what you see in the window is what you pay, things have changed so much. Carmax does the same thing,  Vroom and Carvana do not negotiate. I read that their spin on all this is that most buyers between the ages of 20 and 40 do  not want to screw around with a sales person on a sled lot, 

hmm iv never had a problem buying a certain  vehicle i wanted from any dealership, and since i have almost always paid cash for my vechiles the last 20 yrs i usually get the red carpet treatment myself, i just tell them what i want and the best price they can give me and if i dont like the price the next car dealership down the street might have want i want... dam never had any problems    LOL