2010 dodge journey inside fuse panel

We have a 2010 journey, our power outlets that have blown a fuse. Can someone please tell me where the fuses are for them, I have searched YouTube, Google and I'm getting no help whatsoever! If its inside then where because we dont see a thing under the glove box! Starting to pull my hair out over this searching for weeks! 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My 2010 Dodge Journey does not have an inside fuse box.  You are not going crazy, all the fuses are in the engine compartment.  They changed this in 2011 I believe to put it under glove compartment, but 2009 -2010 are this way.  I just installed an aftermarket radio deck, and needed to run a red (ACC) wire to fuse box.  Instead of running a wire through the fire wall, I pulled apart the center console and drink holder (there were 2 screws hiding underneath the drink holders which took me a long time to figure out - had to remove rubber insert to find them) and I spliced into the top charging port that works with the ignition.  Hopefully this helps someone out there.

• 2 months later...

Ok so I've been trying to find this inside fuse panel. Nothing under the glove box.  Just an amp to the right.  Does it matter that it's an r/t? I've looked all around the area and nothing. My 6 disc changer won't load or eject. Anyone have a fix for this?

I have an 09 RT. Passenger side, under the glovebox near the right kick panel.  I don’t recall if it’s got a cover on it(I think it does) so it looks like a black box.  Not sure what Amp your seeing, but I thought the amp was under the drivers seat, but I don’t have the premium sound system so it might be different....