2010 Journey Motor Mounts

JohnnyRevs

Does anyone have any opinions / observations on the quality of the Motor Mounts as listed here:-

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Quality-Engine-Trans-Mount-3PCS-Set-for-2009-2010-Dodge-Journey-FWD-2-4-3-5L/163052920565

They state "good quality" but I could also claim to be descended from Kings - just cos I state it doesn't make it true!

I need to replace all 3 motor mounts as shown in the link - they're very good value compared to my local dealer prices - I was quoted nearly €450 for these, compared to around $120 for the eBay parts (inc shipping & import)!

Also, the part nos are not an exact match but very close, and the pics look identical - any observations on that?  My Journey is Diesel powered so fairly high torque - is this a reason for different part numbers, even though they all look the same ?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks & regards

well i dont buy parts off eBay for the reason if you get the wrong ones you are stuck waiting or whatever, also a person is never sure of the quality, there is no reviews on these parts ,but the seller seems to have a great rating.....parts from your local dealer with oem parts will be of better quality and if you have a problem they are close by.... e450 vs 120 dont know the difference but its up to you. since the part # are not quiet the same if you can afford it go for the dealer parts......

Agreed with 2late4u, plus the fact that these are pretty important parts of your vehicle. If you are looking for a mod part or basic replacement part, ebay is great, but for these type of parts, for assurance and warranty reasons, you may want to pay the extra for quality, local parts. Cheap price sometimes mean cheap quality. And not meaning to put ebay down, I have ordered name brand parts from ebay, which are usually at a lower cost.

Ok, good advice I think. I was uncertain to buy from eBay for the reasons you outlined.  With no idea of the quality, probably best to get the oem parts.

I can afford them but didn't necessarily want to if avoidable. 

Many thanks- you helped me to decide.