Dodge Journey Stretched LIMO

mechanical-idiot

I just googled "Dodge Journey Limo" and found a few hits under images.  Just when you think you have seen it all, somebody has enough time on their hands to do something like this.  Great for a party.  So, when OHareFred or jkeaton want to set up a party or a fishing trip for the boys and girls on the forum, we will have to make sure we rent one of these.  Bitch to parallel park I would think!

http://www.raspar.com.br/carro/2015/07/29/dodge-journey-limousine-2012-com-rodas-aro-22-e-pneus-delinte

Yeah, that is pretty cool.  It is actually quite amazing how good it looks.

If any of you guys decide to plug in the grinder tonight, please take before, during and after photos to keep everyone here entertained.

One of the body shops near where I live cut a car in two and put the front of one vehicle on the back of the other.  They were the same make and model, one with front damage and one with rear accident damage.  They made one car out of the two damaged ones.  Unfortunately,  the guy who bought it decided to go to Montreal, and on his way thru the middle of New Brunswick (a place often referred to a nowhere) the car broke in two and he was left stranded with the old wreck in the middle of the night.  I wouldn't want to be in that Limo if it cracks in two!

mechanical-idiot