New member with new to me DJ

drvs

Hello fellow DJ members,

Just got a new to me 2017 Journey Crossroad (17k miles)

Options: V6, leather with sport mesh, 8.4 uConnect, NAV, DVD, certified pre-owned so Dodge 7yr/100k power train + I purchased the extended warranty to 75k 

Have had many Dodge vehicles in the past (6), this DJ reminds me of my 1st generation Durango I had minus the v8.

I have searched the members posts here to make my final decision of which options to purchase so I thank everyone for that. 

I hope to learn more about my DJ, everyone else's DJ, and to help out if I can. I also restore cars as a side hobby; Currently working on a 1968 Mustang.

dj.JPG.156c2ee32deb2d4e059df2a3019cf47e.JPG

Welcome. I got one one exactly like yours, same year, color and options minus Navigation. Really like it.

What did the warranty cost you, I wonder? We purchased it as well for $1980, up to 75k, but ended up cancelling. Will wait till manufacturing warranty about to expire and then look into getting MOPAR warranty.

42 minutes ago, N87 said:

Welcome. I got one one exactly like yours, same year, color and options minus Navigation. Really like it.

What did the warranty cost you, I wonder? We purchased it as well for $1980, up to 75k, but ended up cancelling. Will wait till manufacturing warranty about to expire and then look into getting MOPAR warranty.

It was about $1300 from the dealer. It paired well because we got the certified pre-owned which adds more to the factory powertrain. I didn't particularly need the Navigation or the DVD but it either this one or a GT because I wanted the v6. All of their other DJ's were the 4 cyl. I just thought a 4000 lb car needed more than the 4 cyl.

1 hour ago, N87 said:

waiting till the reg warranty is about to expire will cost a lot more check out http://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com   for your best buy do not buy from your local dealership......