What Engine Operating Temperatures?

onecrazyfoo4u

So my vehicle is throwing a P0128 code, which basically shows that coolant temp isn't getting hot enough.  I've noticed my engine is taking forever to warm up.  On a few hour drive in 20set outside temps, the warmest the coolant and oil temp for to was 165 F.  Trans temp get up to 135 F tops.  The engine takes forever to warm up now.  And since the temps aren't getting up high enough, my oil pressure runs high the whole time.  Usually it'll drop from 80+ psi to 40 or so after it gets up to operating temp.  But after a few hour drive it never got hot enough to drop to low psi.  

So two problems, how do I get rid of P0128 code?  Is it just a thermostat replacement since it isn't hearing up fully?  And is it bad to drive my vehicle long distances with the high oil pressure issue?  I have a road trip coming up and don't have time to fix it.  Will I cause harm to the engine?

What exactly would high oil pressure do to the engine though?  I've tried a bunch of searches, and all I'm seeing is maybe some increased oil blowby which doesn't seem that bad.  

Does anyone have procedures for changing out the thermostat on the 3.6 motor?