navigation voice volume

so i use my gps navigation about 1-2 times a week.  usually i can hear the talking gps voice OVER my music.  however last night i used it and the talking voice was barely hearable.  i didnt change any settings that i know of.  does anyone else have this issue?  id like to be able to hear the turn by turn like normal again

It is actually described in the manual . . . . . but there are three volume settings;  one for the radio, one for the Bluetooth and a third for announcements.  You adjust each while the respective feature is active.

The announcement setting lowers the radio volume and you can adjust it so that the radio doesn't actually change volume during announcements if you set it right.

Volume settings are persistent.  They remain where set through power cycles.

Maybe this is redundant for this thread, but just for clarity.  Adjust your volume while the Nav voice is speaking and the Nav volume will stay at that level.  I don't remember exactly, but the radio volume will decrease by some amount when the Nav voice is speaking, I think it does matter how loud your volume was set before the Nav voice began speaking.  

But. . .   The trick is to adjust the Nav volume when the Nav voice is speaking and it will stay set at that volume until you adjust it again.  

Peace.