Ugh. Winter

hockey_puck

It's here.  Salt, slush, ice and of course, many idiots spinning out.  Nothing changes.  Happy I don't have that regular commute.  Only really drive to go shopping or play hockey.  Slowed down to only 2 hockey games per week.  At middle age I'd play 5 or 6.   I did manage to ride the mountain bike 2,472 kilometers this year.  All trails. That ended with the snow.  Off to the tropical north part of Australia in January.  To go mountain biking!  Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rain Forest too.  Have to keep my eyes open for a variety of critters that would like me for a meal. 

Keep well folks.

H.P.

45 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

sounds like a great plan you have,do you have a place in Australia or just visiting. stay safe mate

Visiting.  Second time. Got an apartment for a month in Port Douglas.

I will avoid the stingers, salties and assorted spiders and snakes.  Terrified of fish with teeth. LOL

H.P..

On 11/15/2017 at 3:41 PM, hockey_puck said:

It's here.  Salt, slush, ice and of course, many idiots spinning out.  Nothing changes.  Happy I don't have that regular commute.  Only really drive to go shopping or play hockey.  Slowed down to only 2 hockey games per week.  At middle age I'd play 5 or 6.   I did manage to ride the mountain bike 2,472 kilometers this year.  All trails. That ended with the snow.  Off to the tropical north part of Australia in January.  To go mountain biking!  Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rain Forest too.  Have to keep my eyes open for a variety of critters that would like me for a meal. 

Keep well folks.

H.P.

yea getting cold here as well had to switch from my shorts and flip flop to my pants and reg shoes at times.....