2012 Dodge Journey won't start

My Wife left the d j on while shopping she Locke the doors by accident for one hour came back the car was dead jump started it trumped on but would not stay on rest computer power back to car just hit lock and unlock and it started but it keeps happening she tries to start when she hold the pedal Down to turn on car all screens go blank does any one know if this is some kind of security problem 

My Wife left the d j on while shopping she Locke the doors by accident for one hour came back the car was dead

jump started it but would not stay on ( is he saying the displays not stay on ? )

rest computer power back to car  ( after sitting the displays come back on ? )

just hit lock and unlock and it started but it keeps happening  ( is he saying doing this turns the displays back on temporaraly ? )

she tries to start when she hold the pedal Down to turn on car 

all screens go blank

does any one know if this is some kind of security problem

Tried to make more sense by breaking the ideas down a little and removing some wording ?. So this all started after his wife left the car running . I left mine running for almost two hours before ( pushed off button before putting it in park) Cars is way to quiet LOL