Installed new head lights

Mikes14sxt

13 hours ago, Camper said:

Can you please provide the photo at night, with light output. Including the low beam and high beam.

Thanks, 

12 hours ago, bramfrank said:

Please take a night photo of the light patterns (both high and low beams) against a garage door from about 30 or so feet away . . . . . .
Thanks

Will try to do when I get a chance np 

3 hours ago, 2016Redline said:

Did you install the fog lights and headlights yourself or did you have a shop do it?  I know the fog lights are pretty straight forward. But I was wondering if the bumper has to be removed to gain accesss to the headlights?

I had a shop do it because I also did some paint work to black the whole front out. But I don't think the bumper has to come off to take head lights off, but They took mines off for easier access to fogs.

Nice I added mine as well I have a YouTube video and that oemmassive asshole used my vehicles photos without my permission. But yes these headlights are amazing adds luxury and aggressiveness to our dodge journeys. 

20160702_185950000_iOS.jpg

Edited by Eduardo831

2 hours ago, jkeaton said:

Once you put photos out on the internet, anyone can use the, For whatever purpose.

Easy enough to watermark them with a very obvious tag AND to copyright them.

Our company once got hit for about $30K when the advertising agency used stock photos on our web site without getting a license . . . . . .

On 5/1/2017 at 5:29 PM, FlomotionJourney said:

Can you tell me what Brand the  headlights are? How Do you like them so far?

thanks

Not sure on brand but I got them on Amazon at the time they are the best investment for this vehicle by far. I added an hid kit since these are halogens. The lights have been on my car for about a year now I have a YouTube video up for them. 

They look great! I bought the max care lifetime warranty though so I don't think I'll be changing anything from stock. Just in case something electrical happens and they try to blame it on the aftermarket parts. I'm not too happy with their performance at night though so when it comes time to replace the bulbs I may look into alternative options. 

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Baumrb said:

Sorry if this was stated somewhere already but are the "tube" lights connected within the wiring harness of the lights or do you have to run your own wiring? Also are the headlights easy to take out? I see a few bolts- is it just a couple? 

Thanks!!

It's plug and play but they come with halogen bulbs the "tube" lights are led though. I was able to remove the headlights without having to remove the bumper. I would not recommend that since I made a small scratch which was later buffed out no biggie.

11 minutes ago, Baumrb said:

Thanks for the information! So the LED lights what are they hooked up to if they are prewired? Do they come on as driving lights?

thanks again 

If you want the tube lights on you will have to turn the nob to the parking lights and yes that means your tailights will be on. That doesn't bother me or any of the police officers so far. That led horizontal bar is your turn signal and will only be activated when using your turn signal 

Edited by Eduardo831
Tupo

13 minutes ago, Baumrb said:

Sorry one other question- so they are a different bulb then the stock correct? I just bought and installed HID on my car but now thought if I got these they wouldn't fit- is that correct? 

The hid bulbs from the stock ones will be different to these projector ones since the halogen bulbs are different size. I don't remember the size from the top of my head but they are different