I just bought a 2015 Dodge Journey SXT with a 4.3S REB display this week. The nicest and newest car I've ever purchased. Yay for adulting! I thought it came with Bluetooth capability, but after reading through these forums for the last 2 hours, I realize it doesn't. I just thought I was overlooking something, but I don't have a phone option on the display, or buttons on the steering wheel, so I've concluded I don't have this option. I don't really want to make calls anyway, I just wanted to be able to play files on my phone through my speakers. I tried plugging my phone (Samsung Note 5, 6.0.1) into the USB port and I get an error message. I'd like to play music, audio books, navigation from my phone through my audio speakers. Is this even possible, or am I being dumb? I read through the manual but couldn't find anything to  tell me how (or if) I could do this. Any help, tips, advice you can give would be much appreciated!!!

Not to be rude but are you sure ? My 2012 SXT with 4.3 screen has bluetooth, we play music wirelessly from our BB, Motorolla phones and iPod all the time. We even have used the 3.5mm AUX jack above the usb plug also. Have you paired the devices with the uconnect ?

Not rude at all!! I guess I don't know... I've tried connecting my phone through Bluetooth but it doesn't connect. It doesn't event show Uconnect as an option to a pair it with. Could it maybe just be my phone? I also didn't know I could plug my phone in through the AUX jack. :-/ Sheesh. I thought I was fairly technologically savvy, but this car is giving me a run for my money. 

If you don't have two rows of buttons on the left ide of the steering wheel you don't have Bluetooth.

And no, you can't 'plug your phone' in to either the USB or the aux input for anything other than playing music and such - as a USB device you can control the music player from the touchscreen or steering wheel, though there is some question about whether this works properly with more recent iOS implementations (I use Android phones).  The aux jack is no different than an earphone - so you ca play back, but there's no input for a microphone in the connector.

It surprises me also that an SXT wouldn't have factory bluetooth. The steering wheel call buttons, not being present, pretty much explains it all though.

However, I wouldnt be too concerned because the aftermarket support for streaming bluetooth is abundant. Go to Crutchfield, Best Buy, or Ebay and look for bluetooth adapter kits.